Kitchen Remodeling in Laguna Niguel, CA
Your kitchen is the hub of your home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. The roles of your kitchen make it so essential to be a place that functions properly for your family. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you realize a space that fits your needs and looks beautiful, too.
Paul Davis has created a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. While we are often called upon to assist with restoration following property damage, we are equally equipped to help people transform these important areas of their homes. Call us for Laguna Niguel kitchen remodeling projects of any size.
A Paul Davis remodeling technician will work hand-in-hand with you to determine how your project should be handled. They will then work closely with you to create a blueprint and time table for the project. Your project will be completed using the very best materials and the safest, most effective processes.
The product of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a room that looks like new, but is also more functional. You can add additional space for cooking and dining, along with the appliances and other upgrades you have always wanted. This is also a great way to improve the overall value of your home.
In order to design the ideal kitchen, there are several important items that will need to be considered. Peruse the list below to see some of the items that will be a part of your remodel.
- Cabinetry: No matter how big your kitchen is, cabinets will take up a considerable portion of the space. Make sure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: There are multiple options to choose from with countertops, including quartz, granite, laminate, and wood. Let us show you multiple options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: A fresh coat of paint could go a long way to revitalize your kitchen, but it’s only the beginning. Another thing you can try is adding a creative new backsplash in your kitchen.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can simply integrate a new fridge, stove, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks: Sinks are used very often in every kitchen. We can help you find the right combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that comes to mind during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From ceiling lights to lights under the cabinet, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Bring your dream kitchen to life and call Paul Davis of Laguna Niguel for complimentary kitchen remodel consultation. By talking about the items above, we will design and create your perfect kitchen.