Damage Caused by Water in South Orange County
Water damage can pack a punch to your business. Serious flooding can put you out of business. For small businesses, even small amounts of damage can wound your company’s image. The quicker you address flood damage in your commercial space, the more quickly you can recover from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services assists businesses all over the South Orange County, CA area.
Common Sources of Water Damage:
Malfunctioning appliances such as refrigerators and dishwashers can cause dangerous water damage around the premises. Problems like these may start out minor. Whether resulting from problems with sewer lines or appliances, some structures can deal harmful water damage. Regardless of the type of business you operate, flood damage can be a major issue for your storefront. If left uncleaned, it could result in future damage caused by rot.
Water damage found in business structures might also flow from local overflow of from rivers and lakes. Intense rainfall and storms in South Orange County might cause water damage for residential and commercial property owners. Just like indoor floods, water damage from natural causes can bring about mold issues if neglected.
How We Can Help
Our specialists offer a range of services such as water damage assessment and removal. Based on the severity of your building, Paul Davis technicians can work on stained surfaces such as carpet. Our team also cleans and revive items such as books. If left neglected, sever water damage can leave mildew behind.
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water removal
- Drying wet surfaces such as walls
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as documents
- Remediating mold and mildew growth
- Locating and fixing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Helping with insurance companies
Why Paul Davis?
- We reply and move quickly Based on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to restore water damage in your business in up to a few days.
- We are knowledgeable – After five decades of business and millions of spaces returned to normal, Paul Davis can handle your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance companies when recovering from water damage is rough. We will talk to your insurance provider to file claims fast.
Don’t ignore water damage in your commercial space or business. Call your South Orange County Paul Davis franchise today!