South Orange County, CA Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of managing a business in South Orange County, CA, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of South Orange County today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.