Disaster Planning for Residents in South Orange County
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.