Disaster Planning for Residents in South Orange County
There are many important parts of managing a business in South Orange County, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. But, plans like that typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of South Orange County today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.