Disaster Planning for Residents in Lake Forest
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Normally, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of South Orange County.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.